Whatever you do, STAY UNDER ARMOUR. #IWill

If you think you’re safe from those disgusting armpit sweat (some people find it sexy, hey I ain’t one to judge), you’re wrong. Protect yourself, stay Under Armour. 

Those new sports apparel you’re donning keeps you cool? Nothing does the job better. Stay cool, stay Under Armour. 

 Exercise, chill, sweat, weather, whatever the elements you’re in, stay Under Armour. Protect this house. #IWill.


Yasssss! I don’t usually start my blog with an ad-campaign, but there’s a first time for everything. Cheesy as it seems, as I was scribbling away the draft, I imagine a danger element like bullets and guns and stuffs, and instead of going under cover, I was going Under Armour! Get it?! And instead of bullets and guns and stuffs (cuz we don’t want to promote violence), it was metals and weights clanging, and ropes and chains and stuffs!

Eh get your head of the gutter! I was referring to heavy ropes and chains in gyms!

Under Armour Online Shop

An even bigger YAAASSSS!!! To Under Armour for landing (finally) in Kuching. I have heard of the brand in good reviews over the past few months and was able to pop into their outlet when I was in KL, looking specifically for swimming gears – pool, not beach.

And on December 16, 2015, I was invited to their press conference ceremony of opening a shop in shop here in Kuching. Another YAAASSSS!!!! goes to LEA Sports Center for paving the platform for Under Armour’s arrival in Kuching.

Signing Ceremony: Mr Michael Binger, CEO, Under Armour and from left: Mr Raymond Sim, MD, LEA Group of Companies, Mr Stephen Onn, The Gym Box, and Mr Dan Ling, Pheonix Gym.
Picture courtesy of NTGravity Zone

But alas, I was mildly disappointed to hear that Under Armour focusses on footwear and dry-land apparel. It’s not to say they don’t have any swim gears at all, it’s just not a lot. Then again I was comparing to major swim gear brands, so it’s not really that fair.

But hold up, who’s to say I don’t run and I don’t gym? Cuz I’mma be so sassy about it LOL! Having visited their outlet in KL, and taken a view at their shop in shop located at LEA Sports Center, Sarawak Plaza, I’ve taken a liking to one line in particular – the Alter Ego line. Don’t know what that is? I’ll tell ya.

If you’re into Superman, The Avengers, Captain America, and Star Wars, Under Armour has a seasonal line dedicated and released together with the movies. So you don’t just train like a superhero, but also LOOK like a superhero while you’re at it. More perks, extra cooling technology driven cutting edge apparel that fits you like a glove so you can train longer and harder.

That, and the fact that my online alter ego is literally alteredego, just sums it all up.


Don’t stay Under Armour alone. Protect this house together. #IWill

Yaaassss #ICantEven right now. Why? Because in Kuching, Under Armour is partnering up with The Gym Box and Phoenix Gym. If you’re already a member of those gyms, ask around for perks. I’m sure there will be plenty.

And if you’re not a member of those gyms yet, may me remind you of your 2016 resolution? And your past resolution for 2015, or even 2014 for that matter? Yep, I’m bold, I’m blunt, but that aside, am I right? Go get you a** in shape. Get Under Armour. Protect this house. #IWill.



p/s: you may interpret it however you like, but as for me when I hear “Protect this house”, my first interpretation of “house” is my body. And with that, I hope that my writings make sense. 

0 comments :